The Memphis Maker Market SPRING edition is back!
The Memphis Maker Market is a curated shopping event that brings together the
very best makers & purveyors in the Midsouth!
At our second edition of the Spring market, guests will enjoy exposure to 15 maker booths & food trucks. They will have fun and leave the event with fabulous handmade gifts just in time for graduation (May 4th) and Mothers' Day (May 12th).
We hope vendors strengthen their peer network, gain new customers, & sell loads of great stuff!
Our goal is to host an event where customers not only oooh & aaah over lovely
items, they purchase things they need & want. Basically, it'll be awesome!
Please note that this is a competitive show juried by an outside judging panel and while we strive to support all makers in our community, we have a limited number of spaces available. It is our hope that by curating a market that represents the best of our area, we will build a popular event that rewards the hard work of talented makers and that motivates and inspires aspiring creatives.
Saturday April 27th, 11am-5pm
Muddy's Bake Shop (Midtown location): 585 S Cooper 38104
WE WANT YOU!
Who can apply?
Artists, Makers & Vintage vendors. We work hard to promote the participants in the market and want to support the individual. We will not accept applications from retail shops/non-vintage resellers or other small businesses that do not fit into the Artist/Maker/Vintage Categories
Misc Vendor Info:
- Application & $15 app fee are due midnight February 22. Applicants notified of status no later than March 3.
- Load in begins at 8am; must be set-up & ready for customers by 10:30am *Please no late arrivals!*
- Event is 11am-5pm. Vendors must stay until closing, however you may stay late
- Organizers are not responsible for lost/stolen property
- Wifi is onsite but not guaranteed, so bring a back up!
- Nonrefundable $150 booth fee due March 15.
- Event takes place rain or shine
- Vendors get coffee & snacks during the event
- Event is held under a tent OUTSIDE, we cannot control the weather and the market happens rain or shine!
What is expected of vendors?
- Bring a 4' to 6' table or display, total vendor space is 10x8 (WxD) (a 6' table may be rented for $30) & bring some sort of signage for your brand for the front of your table
- Help promote the event on social media, #MemphisMakerMarket
- Submit vector file of logo for promo materials
- Accept credit cards at the event
- Vendors are responsible for their own sales taxes
What does the booth fee cover?
- Vendor space approx 10'x8'
- Event facilities (tent & installation, garbage disposal, etc)
- Marketing (posters, banner, as much media coverage as we can get)
- Exposure to 40k+ social media followers
- Vendor meet & greet prior to event